Sunday, March 2, 2014

Booze Cube 2.0 - Visual Spoiler Posted!

It's been almost two years in the making, but the next evolution in the Booze Cube is finally here.  There are now 427 cards, which should add a lot of new gameplay options for your cubes at home.  I'm still putting the print sheets together, which should be ready sometime in the next few days. Fortunately, you can check out all the boozy goodness in the meantime in the permanent links on the side.

You can also check out my personal cube list, which has 540 cards and supports up to a 12-player draft. I will note that, if you decide to use my list, I highly recommend proxying the more expensive cards; you don't want someone spilling beer on your $100 fetchlands.

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for all their support since I first released this project.  I hope you enjoy this new and improved version of the Booze Cube as much as I've enjoyed creating it.

4 comments:

  1. Is the Booze cube by it self with no additional cards added just using the cards you have created balanced enough to draft or is it necessary to add things to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the Spreadsheet on the right. I would definitely recommend adding more mana fixing to the cube. That's actually the largest percentage of real cards in mine.

      Delete
  2. In thinking of playing boozecube for my birthday(March 23), any chance 2.0 print sheets will be done by March 21?

    ReplyDelete